- This coupon is available to use at Mr. Pizza's stores nationwide, the official call center (1577-0077), and its homepage.
(However, coupons cannot be used at special stores such as High1 Resort and Oak Valley, Dankook Daecheonan, and Jamsil Baseball Stadium.)
- Find a store near you: http://www.mrpizza.co.kr/store/store_search
- How to order from the website: Log in to Mr. Pizza's website (mrpizza.co.kr) and log in as a member > Click order online at the top of the website > Order via coupon at the top right > Select Smartcon and enter the coupon authentication number
1) Delivery is available for orders over 16,000 KRW. (However, a home salad coupon is not included in the 16,000 KRW)
2) When using a home salad coupon by itself, two or more must be ordererd for delivery. However, one can be ordered when ordering with other menu items.
3) This coupon can be exchanged for the product(s) specified on the coupon. (It not possible to exchange it with another product, crust or size.)
4) In the event that it is not possible to exchange the product before the expiration date, or the period required for delivery is significantly delayed, the holder of the coupon can request to cancel the order (payment) or refund the total amount to the place of purchase.
5) Point accumulation and affiliate card discounts are subject to the exchange policy.
[Stores where this coupon is not availble for use]
High1 Resort, Oak Valley, Dankook Daecheonan, Jamsil Baseball Stadium, etc.
-Please call the store before ordering to see if the store is available.
Refunds and Cancelations
If you wish to cancel or refund an unused gift coupon, please contact the customer center within the validity period.
http://www.mrpizza.co.kr/See all products from this brand
Mr. Pizza, which opened its first store in Seoul Women's University in 1990, has a lighter pizza as compared to other pizza brands by having seafood and chicken as toppings.